楠本化成株式会社 Kusumoto Chemicals,Ltd.
1926 Founded by late Jiro Kusumoto
1948 Incorporated and named Kusumoto & Co. as a distributor of chemical products
1956 Started manufacturing paint additives (DISPARLON)
1962 Reorganized as Kusumoto Inc.
Constructed Koshigaya Plant and started its operation
1972 Established Kusumoto Chemicals, Ltd. with an investment stake of 100% from Kusumoto & Co., Ltd.
Separated and took over sales and Manufacturing section of Kusumoto Chemicals, Ltd.
Constructed Soka laboratory and started its operation
1973 Entered the environmental testing business and established ETAC brand started
manufacture and sale of environmental test chambers (ETAC)
1979 Constructed Soka plant and started its operation
1983 Constructed new Laboratory at Soka-city
1996 Constructed Kashima plant and started its operation
2000 Additive division acquired ISO9001 certification
ETAC division acquired IECQ certification
2001 ETAC division acquired ISO9001 certification
2003 Constructed Kusumoto Chemicals (Kunshan) Co., Ltd. and started its operation
2006

Temperature Calibration Room in the ETAC Div. accredited JCSS
Opened Mizunami Laboratory
Established Kusumoto Chemicals (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.

2007 Established Kusumoto Chemicals(India) Pvt. Ltd.
2014 Completed New Kusumoto Bldg.
2016 Established Kusumoto Chemicals (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Constructed new Koshigaya Plant Office
2017 Constructed Saitama warehouse and started its operation