Insulation Degradation Measurement System SIR
Insulation degradation measurement system SIR13 / SIR13 SLIM
- The system is designed for 3-way us, namely Electro-chemical Migration detection, insulation resistance measurement and insulation characteristics evaluation.
- Ammeter is adopted to all CH measures insulation resistance not only continuously but also high-speed (20mse per CH). This system detects Electro-chemical Migration, which started and terminated instantly, accurately.
- Two types of 250V standard measurement board with 16CH are available. The one is 1ch/1power supply and another is 8ch/1 power supply. 500V and 1KV measurement board is 1ch/1 power supply. Depends on application, useful board is selected.
- SIR13 accepts to adopt different applied voltage measurement in one system. When Electro-chemical Migration was happened, previous function acquires both data before and after the phenomenon.
- By utilizing high power unit, insulation evaluation with applied voltage maximum. 10KV is possible.
- Pulse board, which can set any middle voltage between plus 100V and minas 100V and apply pulse voltage ware repeatedly, is added.
- ± pulse applied wave can be set by 20 and any ware. It is possible to apply various pulse wave.
SIR 13 with one measurement board is available.
|High voltage unit||1.5kV・3kV・6kV・10kV|
|Measurement board||Max.8 board (in case of 16ch board,Max128ch)|
|Maximum current measurement range
1) 30mA(1μA resolution)