- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company will use the personal information provided by customers only for the following purposes:
(1) responding to customer requests, inquiries, and such like,
(2) delivering goods handled by the Company and materials and documents,
(3) making investigations for the development of better goods and services,
(4) providing support and maintenance, and
(5) taking other actions that conform to the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations. We will not use personal information for any purpose whatsoever other than the purposes listed above without the prior consent of customers.
- Security Management and Storage of Personal Information
The Company will implement appropriate protection and security measures to secure the safety of personal information held by the Company and will strive to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of personal information.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
The Company will not provide the personal information it holds to any third party without a legitimate reason, except where such disclosure:
- is in accordance with or required by an applicable law;
- is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of our customers and the public;
- is made in cooperation with national or local authorities, or an individual or entity appointed by such authorities to enforce the law or carry out legal process;
- is made to business partners of the Company to provide our customers with various services
- Revision of Personal Information Protection Policy
The Company will continuously review the content of this Policy in consideration of changes of social circumstances, technological advances, and such like and strive to improve the content of this Policy to ensure that it is at all times maintained in the best condition.
- Website of the Company
- Caution about Use of Service
Please note that some of the websites operated by the Company cannot be utilized if personal information is not provided by customers.
- Ciphered Communication
The Company will protect the personal information provided by customers by using SSL and other encryption technology on the websites of the Company. Please note that there are cases when customers using browsers not compatible with SSL will be unable to access the websites of the Company.
Customers may, with their browser’s setting, invalidate the functions of cookies and have a warning displayed when cookies are received.
The Company will not take responsibility for the security of personal information of customers at websites of other companies that are linked to in the websites of the Company. Customers are requested to confirm personal information protection policies and such like of the websites of other companies linked.
- Caution about Use of Service
- Inquiries about Personal Information
When the Company receives from a customer a request for disclosure, correction, removal, suspension of use, and suspension of provision to third parties, and a complaint regarding personal information held by the Company, the Company will appropriately respond to such request and complaint after confirming the identity of the customer.
For inquiries about the protection of personal information, please use an Inquiry Form.